Chart Format Options
“Chart Settings” Menu
Tap the gear icon to reveal the Chart Settings menu that gives control over the following options:
- Show Chords As Numbers/Letters: Toggle between showing your chart number chords (e.g. 2m7) or letter chords (e.g. Dm7)
- Accidentals Format: Choose between showing accidentals before or after number chords, e.g. ♭3 vs. 3♭. (This option has no impact on the display of accidentals with letter chords. Letter chords are always followed by any accidentals, e.g. C♭.)
- Chart Font Size: Choose between three font sizes for displaying your chart.
- Columns per Page: Select between 1- and 2-column options to display chart content.
- Align Measures: This option snaps the starting point of each measure to a grid, giving a timeline-like view of chart contents. (Available only in 1-column charts.)
- Measures per Line: When using “Align Measures,” choose the number of measures you’d like to display on each line of your chart.
- Hide Measure Guidelines On/off toggle for the visibility of measure alignment grid lines.
- Slash-Style Inversions: Toggles between standard (horizontal) and slash inversion styles.
- Minimize Horizontal Spacing: Reduces the amount of space between measures – as well as the space between notes in rhythm notation – so that you’re able to fit more content on each line.
- Use Mini Header: Toggles between the standard and mini header format. The mini format reduces the header’s height, allowing you to fit more content on the page.
- Defaults for New Charts: Tap to access the default settings that will apply to newly created charts.