Wish list for future updates

Bluegrassboy

I think I put this info in the wrong section earlier, sorry!

I know of several features I'd like: printing from within app, option to export pdf to other apps- specifically iKlip Stage and it would be nice to be able to export an entire notebook to another app, that way you don't have to do each one individually, I'd also like to be able to write out single note melodies with rhythmic notation and numbers as is done on many Nashville Number charts. Being able to make more use of one page by having two columns that can show 4 measures across in each column would allow for much better use of space and have less pages for charts. The guy that plays drums for Rascall Flatts wrote a great and easy to understand book on writing charts. It would be great if the charts in the app could look more like that.
I would be willing to pay more for these kinds of uses and would bet other people who bought the app would too.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Much of that is coming in v2! Stay tuned. I've mentioned here in the community that v2 would arrive before end of year, and it's going to be very close. (Note to self: never announce a planned release date.)

Thanks for the input.

KyBassed

1 - With chart open, left swipe to next song in set list
2 - after + is pushed for next section, a pop up with choices, e.g. Verse, Chorus, bridge, etc. (abbreviated to fit)
3 - touch screen on bottom half for next page in performing mode, top half for previous.. (option to page turner)
I say this because I would love to do ALL from one app.. and I really prefer this app because it's just awesome! Every performance or studio session is all charts. To much time would be spent trying to send charts one app to another. I can tell no longer than I've been here that it will only get better! Can't wait!!

Last edited:

Mark C

1 - With chart open, left swipe to next song in set list
2 - after + is pushed for next section, a pop up with choices, e.g. Verse, Chorus, bridge, etc. (abbreviated to fit)
3 - touch screen on bottom half for next page in performing mode, top half for previous.. (option to page turner)
I say this because I would love to do ALL from one app.. and I really prefer this app because it's just awesome! Every performance or studio session is all charts. To much time would be spent trying to send charts one app to another. I can tell no longer than I've been here that it will only get better! Can't wait!!
Yes! This a million times! Using charts on gigs, I need to scroll quickly from song to the next.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing timing... About two minutes ago, I submitted an update that includes this feature. :)

Apple will review and hopefully approve soon!