v2.1 released (and now v2.1.2)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
v2.1 is live... if not already showing up in the App Store for you, it will be there soon.

This update, like every 1Chart update to date, is free. Included in the release:
  • Swipe left/right in Performance Mode to access next/previous chart. (Use in combination with Notebooks and a custom sort order to page through your set list.)
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements
Many thanks to all beta testers who graciously contributed their time and feedback!

If you like v2.1, please give it a review in the App Store. Ratings and reviews are still reset with each app release (although that will change with iOS 11!).

See 1Chart in the App Store.

jozzb

Hi,

I've made about 100 charts since installing v2.0, with no serious problems. Just updated to 2.1, and made my first chart. After completing my chart, i tap top left corner to go back to my notebook from which i created the chart. Then I remember i need to change something and click on the chart name to reopen it. When the chart comes up, only the first few bars are there, everything else is lost. Apparently it has not been saved. Back to pencil and paper for now.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi jozzb, I'm very sorry to hear about that. I'll message you my email address and follow up with a few questions for you so we can get this sorted out as quickly as possible.

If anyone else is running into an issue with any version of 1Chart, please send me a message here in the community or use the contact form, and I'll get right back to you.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
A v2.1.2 update is rolling out in the App Store now with:
- a fix for the issue jozzb mentioned above (charts not being saved correctly in some scenarios)
- a fix for a crash when batch exporting PDFs

Big thanks to @jozzb for help in tracking down the first bug.