New to 1 chart. Couple of product ideas and observations

I am relatively new to the app and I used it for the first time this weekend for worship services.

It really streamlined my prep and performance. I like it and will continue to use it.

Product ideas
* Would like the option to place a horizontal line between sections.
If there is a way to do this, I couldn't find it.

* Would like to be able to export charts in "night" mode.

* Would like an option in performance mode to do hard page turns rather than scrolling:
Also, ability to respond to a Bluetooth page turn device would be nice.
Turn on multi page chart should take you to the next page on a chart until last page, when "turn" takes you to next chart in the notebook

* Would like a way to notate roadmap on a chart:
In hand written charts, I often just draw an arrow line between sections showing me where to go.
If this is supported, I couldn't figure out how it would work.

* Ability to make a chart layout in landscape orientation.
If this is supported, I couldn't figure out how it to work.

* Ability to make the key and tempo mark in the header have a bigger font.

* Would like the ability to have to have more horizontal spacing between time signature marker and the next measure.

Gltiches experienced
* One of my charts has "mini header" activated and it cannot be deactivated.
When you deactivate the mini header, nothing happens and going back in the config dialog show mini header is still selected.

* I created a chart with letter notes and when I converted to "show as numbers", the numbers weren't right.
The chart is in Ebm. Set the key first, then I entered all the chords.
When I then switched to "numbers", and the Gb to converted to b3 and the Cb to a b6.
I'm not a music theory guy, but I don't think that is right.

* I created a chart and decided to put in some repeat markers from the third tab (dal segno), the app crashed and the chart was gone.
Had to start over.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your comments, Bill. (And it's always good to hear someone is enjoying the app!)

Product ideas
* Would like the option to place a horizontal line between sections.
If there is a way to do this, I couldn't find it.
You can do this with the "Section" button (appears at the top of all the 1Chart keyboards) — with options for single or double underlines.

* Would like to be able to export charts in "night" mode.

* Would like an option in performance mode to do hard page turns rather than scrolling:
Also, ability to respond to a Bluetooth page turn device would be nice.
Turn on multi page chart should take you to the next page on a chart until last page, when "turn" takes you to next chart in the notebook

* Would like a way to notate roadmap on a chart:
In hand written charts, I often just draw an arrow line between sections showing me where to go.
If this is supported, I couldn't figure out how it would work.

* Ability to make a chart layout in landscape orientation.
If this is supported, I couldn't figure out how it to work.

* Ability to make the key and tempo mark in the header have a bigger font.
I'll note these as feature requests. Thank you!

* Would like the ability to have to have more horizontal spacing between time signature marker and the next measure.
There's no "automatic" way to add more space after a time sig, but I'm wondering if using the "space" key would give you the effect you're after.

Gltiches experienced
* One of my charts has "mini header" activated and it cannot be deactivated.
When you deactivate the mini header, nothing happens and going back in the config dialog show mini header is still selected.

* I created a chart with letter notes and when I converted to "show as numbers", the numbers weren't right.
The chart is in Ebm. Set the key first, then I entered all the chords.
When I then switched to "numbers", and the Gb to converted to b3 and the Cb to a b6.
I'm not a music theory guy, but I don't think that is right.

* I created a chart and decided to put in some repeat markers from the third tab (dal segno), the app crashed and the chart was gone.
Had to start over.
We'll look into these, and I'll follow up with you, Bill.