Android, please?

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and thanks so much for the interest. I can’t say too much about other platforms at this point, but interest from Android users is not falling on deaf ears.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Simon, thanks for the interest. I'm afraid I don't have an Android version in development right now. Which isn't to say it won't happen. Just curious, would you be most interested in a phone or tablet version, if you had to choose? (Same question to any Android users who see this thread.)

Hi Mark. Sorry to hear that there isn't an Android version in development. :( I, personally would be interested in the phone version. I can't speak for the majority but I think it's safe to say that there are more Android phone users than tablet users. :D Let's start development for the Android community......hopefully in a week...;). Thanks in advance for branching out into the Android domain 1Chart! Yeahhhhhh!!!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for following up. So, Android/phone... Sounds like my plans just changed for the coming week. :)

Seriously, thanks for the input.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! More like #androidispossible

You'll be the first to know, Simon! I added your name to the notification list for Android — I'll send an email if/when 1Chart Android becomes a real thing.

(If anyone else is interested, just message me here or via the contact form.)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, babastutz, thanks for the interest! I'm afraid I don't have anything new to report on Android development at this point. But I am keeping an eye on the platform (and any new developments that would help simplify the transition). Thanks again!