AirTurn PED

Hi
First off, love the app!
Can't get my AirTurn pedal to turn the pages. Is there a way to do this or is it not formatted?
Thanks

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi tangeo, great to hear you're liking 1Chart! Sorry, but there's no AirTurn tie-in in 1Chart right now, but I will take a look at what this involves.

Has there been any work or progress towards interfacing with AirTurn or pedal page turners or the sort? I really need to be able to switch pages wuick while my hands are busy and would hate to have to buy a different app to export the charts to for just that function. I love the app so far btw!!!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Randysmojo, thanks for raising the question. This feature hasn't made it into a release version yet, but I have it on the list to consider. Just curious: Are you using the AirTurn or something else? How do you like it?

Glad you are enjoying the app!

I'm not using any pedal devices yet. The AirTurn seems to be the most suggested one I've heard so far. I will be purchasing one in the next few months but would rather not have to pay for another app just so I can use it. Thanks for looking into it, and please keep us posted on the progress!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, gotcha — you're planning ahead. Yes, the AirTurns seems to be the brand most often mentioned. Thanks for following up!

First of all, let me say that I love the 1 Chart app. Here's my aggravation. I'm playing a gig and I have my 1 Chart Notebook setup with my set list. After I lock it, I have to turn the page by swiping the screen. Any chance that you will be using Bluetooth technology to turn the page.
I have the AirTurn PEDpro and the AirTurn DUO 200. I've been watching and hoping all year for this to happen. Thanks and I hope 2019 is your best year yet!

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for well wishes for 2019! And thanks for chiming in on page-turn functionality. It's on the list for consideration, so consider it up-voted.

Totally agree!!
I'm loving 1Chart so far, but flipping screens with my foot is a must.

I'd also like to be able to cut/paste a screen capture of a tablature line on to the chart.

If 1Chart had these features, I'd only need the one app....or chart ;-)

Hi tangeo, great to hear you're liking 1Chart! Sorry, but there's no AirTurn tie-in in 1Chart right now, but I will take a look at what this involves.
Hi Mark - any progress on bluetooth remote control yet.

I am a IT consultant/developer by trade. It might just be as simple as assigning keystrokes to actions in PERFORMANCE MODE.

left-arrow = swipe right (previous chart)
right-arrow = swipe left (next chart)
up-arrow = page up
down-arrow = page down

Most blue tooth pedals have the option to assign keystrokes to pedals via their own UI.

Super needed feature. Love the app!

Don

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Don, thanks for chiming in! Yes, doesn't look to be super-intensive to integrate. We're looking at including this in v3, with the caveat that the v3 feature set is still tbd. Glad you are enjoying the app!

Hi Don, thanks for chiming in! Yes, doesn't look to be super-intensive to integrate. We're looking at including this in v3, with the caveat that the v3 feature set is still tbd. Glad you are enjoying the app!
Great! Got an slight projection on ETA? Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

Also, you should consider CLOUD account integration. This would allow for users to be able to share SET LISTS (NoteBooks) and CHARTS. Once again not a huge deal to implement since you have already did most of the heavy development on your APP.

Don