Search results

1. B

Idea: Option to Export pdf and 1ch files at the same time

Just about every time I export a chart, I need to share the pdf AND the 1ch file. This is currently two separate Share>Send a Copy operations. Why not make it possible to check BOTH formats in the Send dialog?
  2. B

Push symbol enhancements

Push notations are something I see quite a bit of variance in from different chart authors. It seems there's always a little verbal explanation needed. Some people use < and > for pushes ahead and behind the downbeat respectively. Not bad, but what if I want to use > as an accent symbol? I like...
  3. B

How to write a bass walkup

I need to notate a bass walkup as a pick-up bar. The walkup is a "5 6 7" on the 3& 4 4&. On a paper chart, I would just write out the pick up bar with 3 1/8th notes, with the bass note numbers written above. I don't see a way to do something similar in 1Chart and haven't found any threads...
  4. B

Change chart key without transposing ANYTHING already charted

As a 1Chart noob, I wrote out a chart without first specifying the key. Now I can't change it without affecting any non-modded sections I've already written. YES, I did see the workaround about inserting an artificial mod, but that's a pretty clumsy solution. Why not simply add an option when...