Search results

1. J

Multiple chords per measure

I must be missing something - but I can't figure out how to enter two chords per measure. Example - song is 4/4. I'm aligning measures and showing the measure guidelines. I want chords on beats 1 and 3 of each measure. I want this: C G | C D | C G | C D First try - I type C, G, End Measure and...
  2. J

'Fixing' wrong initial key

Is there any way to change the key without changing the chords? Example: I started charting a song using letters and neglected to set the key first. So - after charting my song in Ab with all my Ab Db and Eb chords, I realized the key signature in the header showed Key: C. I couldn't "fix" that...
  3. J

Support for capo please!

It would be great if 1Chart had support for capos. For example, I'm charting a song in the key of Db. Guitar plays the song as if in the key of C with a capo at fret 1. Problem is the key is indicated at the top correctly as Db, but I need to type all chords (as letters) as if in C. That's a...
  4. J

Legend for rhythmic symbols?

The top bar of the entry area in 1chart offers rhythmic notations: tick mark, solid circle, solid triangle, greater than, less than Switch to the "note" and the entry area offers diamonds, upside down triangles, more... I know a few of these. Tick mark is to indicate number of beats per chord...